Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I regret to inform you

Back in high school, Brent and I had this competition. We got wristbands from playing indoor beach volleyball. He suggested we battle to see who could keep it on the longest. We played a couple times so we had one on our wrist and one on our ankles.

I am proud to say I smoked him =). Wrist: 4 months to 2 months, Ankle: 8 months to 3 months.

I decided to continue that tradition after this years' superskillz. Geoff had one and I had one. Here's proof. Look at my left wrist in the picture:



Geoff's fell off after less than a month. Mine fell off today.

RIP Superskillz Pink Wristband:
January 31st 2004 - April 14th 2004

If someone finds it, let me know. I have no idea where it went!


// Monthly Anniversary

For those keeping track, I am proud to say I have been with Dy for five years and ten months today. Wow we are getting old! Love ya Dy!

// Thanks Cat!

Hey Cat. It's been a really long time. I'm glad that you posted. I hope things are well with you. I think I still have your email address. If not, ping me just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment