Sunday, February 6, 2005

Re: Does Ray have a girl?

Yes I have a girlfriend. I've had one for more than 6 years.


Despite what he said before, Knaked isn't gay. He was just joking around. He too has a girlfriend.
I went snowboarding at Blue Mountain last weekend for Teo's birthday. Good times...pics to follow tomorrow!
I probably haven't mentioned it here, but I'm doing private breakdance lessons with a very talented 8 year old. He has such natural rhythm, style, and strength. I look forward to guiding him in the right direction. I'm also encouraging him to perform and possibly join Junior Rising Star.
An annual charity show organized by VYBE is in the planning stages. I'll be putting in my 1.5 cents into the organization of this event along with Knaked. It should be fun. If you are in Toronto, you definitely have to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment