Saturday, October 22, 2005

my place

I put up some pictures of my new place. You can check them out in the Pics section. I put them there for my family and friends to see. I'm not sure it's a good idea to post pictures of my place to the world, but I've done it before and all I've gotten was "you have a messy room".




Tonight, I'm going to see Sage Francis perform. He's a dope underground MC. I don't know if he's ever came to Toronto, so while I'm in Seattle, I might as well check him out.




Re: video game console.


Ralph...you know that next generation video game consoles are coming out over the next few months. Particularly, XBOX360 is coming out really soon. PS3 and Nintendo Revolution will be out the middle of next year. What that means is that current generation consoles are probably going to be pretty cheap.


So it depends on your budget and the type of games you are going to play. I currently have a GameCube, Xbox, and PSP. I hardly play Xbox (I won it from a conference I went to earlier this year). Nintendo games are fun and PSP is dope because a bunch of new titles are coming out such as Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.


If your planning for the future, I'd suggest waiting for the next gen systems. If I were to choose some systems, I'd pick PS3 and Nintendo Revolution. Games will be in High Def so make sure you have the TV to appreciate the quality.


If you're looking for instant gratification, get a current gen system: Gamecube or PS2.




Re: VOB to DVD on Mac.

I haven't worked with video editing on Macs that much...so my knowledge on the topic is as good as a google search...so I'd just recommend looking it up...sorry man.




Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment