Wednesday, October 12, 2005

settled in

I moved into my new apartment over the weekend. I'll miss corporate housing. I'll miss how the fully furnished two bedroom apartment and the maid cleaning my place.



The view was also not bad.




In any case, corporate housing is only temporary. I packed my stuff over a month ago and I totally forgot what I packed. I had 37 items compared to my roommates 7.



I spent most of the weekend unpacking and organizing. I just got my new dope ass desk, internet, and digital TV. It feels good that I'm settling. My apartment has potential to be nice. It's spacious, we just need to fill it with nice stuff. It also has a good view out of the living room.




Work is the same old. We're working hard, cranking out lots of code daily...you know...regular geek stuff.


I've been working out fairly often and dancin occasionally. I'm thinking of teaching again and/or joining a local group.


Outside of work and moving, I haven't been doing too much. I expect that to turn around since I'm settled...


No comments:

Post a Comment