Thursday, August 21, 2003

All aboard

Yeah cne was pretty good. I actually got to enjoy it this year. I walked =
around with dy and sometimes my parents. Everything seems the same =
there. I watched rising star too. I didn't see any though.=20

These 9 days I got to spend in toronto were good. My goal was to see and =
chill with the people I haven't seen in a while. I got to see most of =
them. I got to see carla and her baby for the first time. You can see =
some of the pictures at raym.ca/Media/Pics/Friends/kaya. I think that's =
right. It was nice seeing her and her chubby half white kid.=20

I'm in the airport right now. I want to say thanks to our house sitters. =
I expect to have lots of fun. I will miss everyone. Hopefully I can stay =
healthy. I notice when I go home, my family spoils me because I'm never =
home. Too much ice cream and too much good food.=20

I went to the dentist. Ouch man. My dentist likes to thoroughly clean =
me.=20

Anyways, I hope my blackberry works in europe. If so, expect a lot of =
posts.=20

Till next time.=20




:;:Raymond Mendoza



No comments:

Post a Comment