Monday, August 11, 2003

the bustos run has ended (prematurely)

What's sad is the people have short term memories. They will forget Mikey Bustos. Another bad thing is that if Bustos gets signed, he can't release his album until well after the top 2 or whatever release theirs. At least that's what I understand from the previous idols. My personal favourite, Tamyra Gray, still hasn't released her album and she was on the original American Idol. Good thing this competition is over in a month. CI has lost a controversial character with some serious talent.

I was glad to see Mikey bow out like that. He was genuine, graceful, and a gentleman. It was more like the bustos I remember. He entered the competition like that and left it like that. I just wished he showed more of that in the middle.

He made me a fan. Congratulations to him and Lawrence. It's sad to see him go, but now he can move on with his career. With the right guidance, he will be able to take his music career farther than any one else in the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment