Tuesday, October 21, 2003

brent brent brent

So I was just checking on my webstats and look what I came upon. There have been a lot of searches for this brent javier guy and somehow they reach my site.

Here's the list of some search phrases that have hit my site:

brent javier
bestfriends
brent javier philippines
costanza hat
mossimo bikini summit
mossimo bikini summit 2003 pictures
perfect man bustos mp3
2002 mossimo bikini summit
brent javier model philippines
brent javier mossimo pictures
brent javier pics
brent javier pictures
cuties
download beatboxing audio clips
geoff reyes
mossimo bikini summit 2003
mossimo bikini summit 2003 brent javier
mossimo bikini summit brent javier
mossimo bikini summit pictures
mossimo contest- brent javier

dude...dude...dude...

In order to somewhat satisfy demand:

I hope he doesn't mind, but I'm putting up a pic that he sent me from FHM Phillippines. I'm sure he won't mind, it's a pretty good pic.





No comments:

Post a Comment