Saturday, October 4, 2003

hey u guys

So I played volleyball today. What rust. I suck. Ah well. I practiced after the game and felt a lot better. Next time, I'll do better.

KOBE:
I'm worried for the dude. The girl he allegedly raped won't testify under the judges ruling. Things don't seem to be going into his favour.

VINCE:
I'm excited for the upcoming season. I don't think there will be too much of a let down this season. I wanna get their new red jersey

BDAY:
Today is Dylan's dad's bday. Happy birthday Tito Fro! They went to Fatima today and on their way back, they visited me. My dad visited me too. I very much appreciate how much they care for me. It's nice.

GRAMMAR:
Dy says I commit a lot of grammatical errors. I don't proof read my posts. It's supposed to be stream of conscience, memory dump, thought osmosis. It doesn't mean I speaked bad english regularirily.

It's turkey weekend this weekend. What u doin?

I think I'm gonna help brent with his new site. Maybe I'll get some exclusives for you fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment