Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Rising Star Update (Sorry Ray...)

Sorry Ray...
I gave it my all 110%...
i'm still in pain from everything...
I'm sorry you didn't get to see the first three shows...

I got them on tape...maybe you can tape the finals???

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Glenn the host says: "...Moving on to the Finals...Glen Reyes."

Glen the dancer says: " WHOOOOOOO "

Geoff (brother of glen the dancer says): ??? (I cant remember but my camera he was taping w/ starting spinning like crazy!!!)

HERE WE GO!!! If you haven't seen my show yet...this is your last chance this year to check out 1/3 of Unreal Eth-x throw down @ the CNE!!!

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 5th
RISING STAR FINALS
7 PM @ the BANDSHELL

this one is for all the marbles... and a trip to Vancouver to compete in the canadian finals!!!

Ready??? find out Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment