Friday, September 12, 2003

The Brent Story

So someone wants to learn more about this guy brent. I'm not sure if he'll like if I said anything about him, but I'll give you a brief overview.

Brent is my boy from high school. The filipino community in my private high school was small. yadayadayada...we graduate, he goes to brock for a bit...he doesn't like it..decides to go to philippines for basketball. I told him, "You know you are gonna act and model". He was like, "no man"...

He also came to my house for my bday with Mike Cuev and Richard Young, my other good friends from high school. We had a very memorable game of H.O.R.S.E.

Anyways, this dude stopped in his basketball effort, and I think a lot of people thought he could do well acting and modelling. So he did. I actually posted pictures from his mossimo contest, but he didn't like it that much.

There's tons more, but maybe you'll meet him and you can ask him yourself. Bustos and Brent are 2 filipinos from my school who have achieved a respectable amount of fame. I'm very proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment