Saturday, September 27, 2003

whew

Yes I'm busy. I just had a fun weekend in toronto. Before that though, I heard some interesting news. I had a meeting with my two bosses on friday. They told the CEO of RIM, Mike Lazaridis, about the progress of my project. Apparently, my project is a lot more important than I thought. The CEO was very very happy about it and told my boss that he needs to tell him about these things to keep up his (CEO's) spirits up. WOW

So I had a busy weekend. Teo and Leen treated Dy and I to dinner at Milestones. So I said i'd treat them to Oktoberfest in waterloo. I also watched Underworld. It's good entertainment. JRo and gail met up with us on saturday after the movie for some late night dessert.

I missed bustos, so I went to Pearl Lounge. Not bad.

I'm really busy..ahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment