Monday, September 15, 2003

eh yo

I'm glad to hear Lawrence is living la vida lam.

In my unspectacular life, things have been ok. Work started...same old. I got some QT with Dy which is always good. My fam came back from Paris. I posted some pics of Munich. We took 2200 pics!

There's uw clubs' days this week. Hopefully we have a good turn out. Also, there's a new waterloo freshman b-boy who is really good. I think he's the best all time waterloo b-boy. He has nasty 90s. I got to battle with him against some other dudes. It went well actually. Given that I haven't broke that much, I still held my own.

Ryan won idol. I forgot to post that he was my prediction. I think Gary did better, but Ryan has something. Bustos was on TV again today. He was pretty much out of the spotlight except for his solo dance! Pretty good dude. I'll battle you anytime =).

Check out those europe pics

No comments:

Post a Comment