Monday, September 8, 2003

What a day!

So...my first full day has gone by, it was quite exhausting!!!!! I made my course load consist of a variety of subjects as I am almost done my course requirements. I have seen both the ups and downs of this but hopefully it will all work out.

Also, to all the September babies, I know there's a lot of you out there,,,this is our month...yahoo! So far we've had..Leen, Carla, Mark and Anna...if there's any more of you out there we should all get together and have a crazy party!!!

Today was mark and anna's day, I hope they both had a very Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

ray rah, i miss you lotz, i wish you could be at school with me to carry my stuff,,,j/j but you could be pretty useful to stand in all the massive line ups for just about everything at my school, hhhhmmmmmm...can I make you an offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment