Wednesday, February 11, 2004

last interviews

I'm closing up my last of my interviews today.

I don't like what I'm wearing. I think I look like a geek...More like a twerp.

Ah well..

Conan is so funny. Ratings of his show are 12 times what it usually is in Canada.

Here's the joke of the day. Someone named dylan is in it.

The Wocka.com Joke of the Day for Feb 12, 2004 is:
=======================================================

An exasperated mother, whose son was always getting into mischief, finally asked him, "How do you expect to get into Heaven?" The boy thought it over and said, "Well, I'll run in and out and in an out and keep slamming the door until St. Peter says, 'For Heaven's sake, Dylan, come in or stay out!'"


The Braingle.com Teaser of the Day for Feb 12, 2004 is:
=======================================================

One or more alternative meanings of names of body parts are given below. Identify the body parts. The first one is an example.

1. Leader = Head
2. Catches or construction material
3. Add-on or projecting part
4. Student or follower
5. place of worship
6. men's swimwear
7. approximate quantity of alcohol
8. oar blade
9. captain's control room
10. piece of iceberg

=======================================================
You can get the answer, vote and comment on this teaser here:
http://www.braingle.com/teaser.php?e=1&id=16131

No comments:

Post a Comment