Monday, February 9, 2004

tv

AI was ok. It was my first episode. My favourite lines:

"You look like something you wrap a turkey in"
---Simon to a girl wearing a foil dress

"My lips are big, but my talent is bigger"
---Fantasia

I saw Fantasia and thought, "She better be good". She was the best one there.

Something about that britney look alike makes me barf

I'll go with Fantasia and the usher guy who can dance.




====

My favourite late night guy, Conan, will be filming all of his episodes in toronto this week. The first one happens tonight. Catch him on the New VR at 12:30AM. Don't tell me you sleep before then. You are lucky if you do.

====
Notice i put one of these buttons on the side
Get Firefox

It's the browswer I use now. It's dope. It has tabbed browsing and a customizable interface. It's highly recommended.

OK back to work.

Go RAPS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment