Saturday, February 28, 2004

Leap Year

A huge happy birthday goes out to my cousin, Dino. His birthday is on the leap year date, so he's only celebrated 5 birthdays. I've known him for a long long time. He always makes funny faces for pictures. I have this picture of him and me when we were kids, but I can't find it.



====expensive
I bought one of the most expensive computer media there is. I never thought I would be some ever again:

floppy disks.

If you didn't know that floppy disks are one of the most expensive media, here's some quick facts

  • HARD DRIVES: you can get a 120GB for $120. That's $1/GB

  • CDs: you can get one for 700MB for $.40

  • Floppys: 1MB/$1



Ahh well



====raps on the brink
They're sinking, but this is how it's going to work. By a miracle, Raptors capture 8th spot. They face Indiana in the first round. Fuelled by the fact he got benched in the All-Star game by Indiana's coach, Vince will personally smoke the Pacers.

What an optimist I am.

=====2004 is flying
March tmr? What is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment