Monday, February 9, 2004

the sun will come out..tomorrow

It did.

=====
You know one of my favourite parts of my day is my prayer before I sleep. I pray throughout the day, but my bedtime prayer means the most. I have a short, but intense conversation with God. It's short because it's very hard to keep up the intensity. I recommend this to all of you. Take a minute or two to concentrate squarely on God and the prayer. To me, it's a lot more worthwhile than reciting something memorized.



====

Yes I must admit, the Knaked Knight (Geoff) is way iller than that other civ. eng. He's done some of the craziest and funniest stuff that only he, his bro, and I know about...These events just lack international exposure.
====

Thanks glen for that message

===

Actually I do plan on writing a book some day. It will be filled with typos and all of the incoherence that goes on in my brain.

I was going to say something else,, but I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment