Sunday, July 14, 2002

The Grand Opening

Thank you for coming to my website. You most likely know me. To find out
why I would put up a site, click on the "Site" link and it will
tell you the reason. This is version 0.1 of the site. That means there are
a few bugs throughout the site, like browser incompatibilities and crap
like that. Just use the "bug Report/feedback" link on the left
of the page to report anomalies. In the media section, you'll notice some
zero values, don't worry about them, they don't work yet.


I put this site together pretty fast and I built every single component
and function except the coutner. Browse through all the media, read my crappy
profile and surely sign the guestbook. Yesterday (the 14th) was my four
year and one month anniversary with my girlie Dylan. Seems like a long time
doesn't it? You can expect a lot of updates, especially in the media section,
and you'll begin to hear my commentary on life. Bookmark this site and visit
daily.


What you see is merely a barebones, dynamic and database driven site. You
will witness this site evolve a fairly rapid rate. Below is my journal entry
for day one of the camping trip we had the long weekend. Enjoy, Raymond
Mendoza:;:

No comments:

Post a Comment