Monday, July 15, 2002

Sorta Disappointed

The turn out for my first day of my website wasn?t very good, but my pride doesn't get hurt that easily. I've added more some audio and a couple of pictures. The media section will be the most updated section. Thanks to Brent and Lawrence for being the only two to SIGN THE GUESTBOOK. You guys are truly stars.

I would also like to say goodluck to Brent for his trip to the Philippines. He will be pursuing some hoop dreams, and possibly cameo in a few foreign flicks/commercials.

CNE Rising Star Called us yesterday asking us to join the competition again (without and audition). Last year I said NO WAY NOT IN 2002 for sure. Right now, it may be possible that we do. I will call them today to discuss things. I would rather perform at the CNE in the BandShell as a Special Performer on Urban Day or something. I'll keep you posted.

Also, Sam Fleming, a DJ/MC/Organizer wants Natural Noyze to perform on August 31st at a FOOOD party in the Tequila Lounge. We've performed at his parties before at Revival. He puts together some pretty ill shows. Video and audio clips of our performance there will be up soon.

World Youth Day is coming up...Not much to say about it, because I do not know how much I will be participating. If you want to know anything about it, contact the guy who knows everything about it, Lawrence. His email addy is in the GBOOK.

I got the Smallville DVD recently. I love that show, it's definitely my current favourite show. Sign the guestbook, even if you don't like me and you want to say something bad about me or if you liked me before and don't like me now, or you didn't like me before and like me now, or you always respected me.

No comments:

Post a Comment