Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Superstars and me

Did you guys catch American Idol last night? I like that show. These
are my picks: Tamira (the best overall), Ryan (the hottest girl), Justin
aka Sideshow Bob (A good performer/crowd pleaser). Check out idolonfox.com
for more info

Since I spent an hour and a half watching wannabe popstars, I've compiled
a list of the top five hottest celebs. Here are my picks:






If you don't know these people, they are from top to bottom, left to right, Kristin Kreuk (Smallville), Jessica Alba (Dark Angel,Flipper), Denise Richards (Wild Things),Beyonce(Destiny's Child) and Charleze Theron (Devil's Advocate). Three of these girls are my age or younger. So that gives me at least a negative two percent chance.

My guestbook is getting a bit more populated, which is a good thing. I am really tired, like really tired. I get my wisdom teeth pulled this friday at 12:15pm. Before and After pictures will be shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment