Friday, July 19, 2002

The Morning After

12:33 pm
Good morning again my few visitors. I just woke up from a pretty
long-ass sleep. To be honest, the pain I felt right after was pretty minimal.
It felt more like the muscles in my face were really tired. That's about
it. I guess the Demoral worked. I didn't take any drugs this morning. I
should.

What's nice about having minor surgery is that your family really cares
for you. When I went to bed at around 6pm last night, everyone checked up
on me to see if I was okay. I remember Dylan came by, but I was really droggy.
She dropped off some stuff that I don't remember, but it was a nice gesture.
BJ also called to check if I was okay

Thanks you guys for looking out for me. I know the worst hasn't passed yet.
The doctor said there may be a lot of pain on the 3rd, 4th or 5th pain for
some reason. I'm not bleeding too much any more which is a good sign. I'm
swollen a little, a picture will be shown below. It doesn't really look
like I'm very swollen though, but when I look in the mirror, all I can think
about is popeye.

One other thing I remember is that the nurse complimented me on my Jordan's
that I bought in Michigan for $40USD. I told her where I got it and she
wanted to go there. Also, I asked to leave the office for a bit to pick
up the new Computer Paper. They didn't trust me since I was still gassed
up a bit. But I returned safely. That's all for now. Gonna rinse out my
mouth. And oh yeah, there's an audition today which I can't make it. I didn't
really talk to anyone yesterday, only on thursday. I'll make some calls
and I hope it goes well. Good luck you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment