Wednesday, March 31, 2004

April Fool

My mom is playing the funniest joke on her best friend. I am guessing he doesn't go to this site (for reasons that might be obvious later). Also, if you know him, please don't ruin the fun. Let me set up the story for you.

This dude has been my mom's best friend for years. I even call him uncle. He is legally blind, but he can still recognize faces. He worked with my mom as a nurse for years. When his eye sight got worse a couple years ago, he was placed on disability.

A few weeks ago, he got surgery to make his eyesight better, but it's still not good enought to work My mom got a Human Resource person from work to call him today. The HR person said, "Hi, we heard you have had surgery and now you're eyesight is better. When can we schedule you back for work?"

I saw him today and he was really nervous and stressed out because he's really not ready. He said he will go back to work with a cane, dog, and sunglasses.

This may not seem too funny to you, but it is really funny if you know him

Happy April fool's. I hope your pranks succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment