Saturday, March 13, 2004

Ray are you alive?

Yes barely

//------------
// Monkey business
//------------
I'm still kinda making my living as a code monkey. Today I went to london to *try* to finish off a project. There was some confusion going on and I ended up not completely finishing it. The rest should be fairly easy. I met a new dude in the company, Mike. He's a fellow Waterloo guy and a nice guy. He saw my website before he met me which makes me think about controlling what I say here....naaaa

//----------------
// Are those new pics?
//-----------------
What an unbelievable feat! It ain't by bday anymore so I figured it's time for a change. Go look at them. There are only a few. They are from Mark Sayson's bday and a few misc of dy and me.

//----------------
// Performed 3 times last week
//----------------
I did a bunch of shows for charity with my hip hop club and breaking club last week. It was fairly fun. My breaking was particularly weak, but it's all good.

//
I believe that's it before i pass out...
Don't forget that it's lent!

No comments:

Post a Comment