Sunday, March 21, 2004

college basketball

Some say college basketball is better than the NBA. I really don't think so. When you watch college basketball, you are watching the NCAA tournament. That's playoffs. When you watch the NBA, you are watching the regular season. The NCAA tourney is better than NBA regular season, but NBA playoffs are better than the NCAA tourney.

//------------
// Dumb and still Dumb
//------------
I enjoy taking these online IQ tests, but I always get the same score. For two years now, I've only been able to score 135. I think that's an average score for a university dumb ass. Aren't we supposed to be getting smarter? Ah well that's life.

///---continuation of hip hop social
I forgot to mention that I got a free shirt from Rev. They were throwing them out in the crowd. I anticipated and jumped for it. That's the second time in my life i got a cheap, ugly giveaway. I'm still proud of it though

No comments:

Post a Comment